Monday, November 26, 2012

I Watched A Film: Cowboys & Aliens (2011)

I recently watched the western sci fi Cowboys & Aliens starring Daniel Craig and Harrison Ford.

My Review:

Overall I thought this movie was fairly entertaining and enjoyable. While not really groundbreaking the mix between sci fi and western was done fairly well and I would like to see more film genres that are not normally mixed together, zombie western anyone. The performances for this film were pretty good for this b-movie sci fi, do not watch this movie expecting an A grade movie. The story will interesting is pretty much held together by some random events that just so happen to connect to each other. This movie has some plot holes and some noticeable, what I would call, "magically" plot devices that go unexplained or never thought about when their brought up. The special effects in this movie are not groundbreaking but blend in well with the movie. This movie I would say that it would be a good film for any b-movie fan or anyone that's willing that's looking for something different in film.

No comments:

Post a Comment