Friday, October 12, 2012

31 Days of Horror: Day 12 Night of the Living Dead (1968)

Day 12 was the grandfather to the zombie movie/genre and b-movie cult classic Night of the Living Dead.

My review:

My overall impression of this film is that it is a top-notch b-movie horror flick. The story is very well told and most of the acting is well played. Some of the actors are not the greatest, but it adds to the charm of the film. Atmosphere is great in this film and the sets serve their purpose. Will there is not much horror in this film, I would say the zombie actors are good and the special effects used, while a little dated, look good for the time they were made in. This is one of my favorite b-movies. I would recommend really this to anyone to watch, especially b-movie and zombie fans.

By the way, this movie is in the public domain so sit back and watch it if you want or download it at the Internet Archive.

No comments:

Post a Comment