Tuesday, October 23, 2012

31 Days of Horror: Day 22 Zombieland (2009)

Day 22 movie was the horror comedy Zombieland.

My review:

Overall I thought this movie was pretty good. I was expecting a little more from it from what people told me about how the good movie was, but I still enjoyed the movie. The story was overall pretty interesting and the zombies and special effects were done very well as well. The actors all played their parts very good. The only complaints I would have are there is to much obvious product placement in this movie and the reminding of things from the list that happen on screen can get a little old. Other than that I found this to be an enjoyable film and I would recommend this to any zombie, modern horror, and/or comedy horror fan that has not heard of the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment