Friday, October 19, 2012

31 Days of Horror: Day 18 The Invisible Man (1933)

Day 18 was the fantastic classic horror film The Invisible Man.

My Review:

My overall impression of this film is that I very much enjoyed this film. The story, actors, sets, and especially the special effects in this film were all done excellently. This film does a good balance of comedic elements and suspenseful thriller moments. If every want to see a film use special effects that some modern CGI films have trouble pulling off and have your head scratching of how they were able to do this in the 30's this is the film for you. I would recommend this film to anyone to watch, especially classic movie fans. I think this maybe one of my new favorite films. This film also makes me want to see what other films Claude Rains has starred in.

No comments:

Post a Comment