Saturday, October 6, 2012

31 Days of Horror: Day 6 The Thing (1982)

Day 6 movie is John Carpenter's The Thing.

the thing

My Review:

Basically I have one thing say: "Why are you reading this review, go watch this excellent film right now! Even if you already watched it go watch it again." This movie is awesome with the story, the characters, especially the special effects are all done very well. This film is up there with some of my favorite horror films of all time. The tone in this film is what some modern horror films wished they had. This is one of the prime examples of how non-CGI effects work so much better in film than CGI just buy its self. I could not recommend this movie enough to be watched, the only people I might not recommend this to is small children and wussies it will most likely give them nightmares.

No comments:

Post a Comment