Tuesday, October 16, 2012

31 Days of Horror: Day 15 Werewolf of London (1935)

Day 15 film was Werewolf of London.

My review:

What I overall thought of this film was that it was a very good film. I did like the story and acting in this film very much. The sets were good in this film and served the purpose of setting the scene well. As for the werewolf make-up is not the greatest but serves the purpose of what a werewolf may look like. The main werewolf looks more like an grown up version of Eddie Munster in my opinion, while the other one looks kind of silly. There are also a couple of plot holes in the film. When comparing this to the 1941's Wolfman, I would have to say I enjoyed the 1941 film more mainly because I enjoyed the style of werewolf and the werewolf make-up they used in that film. also I enjoyed the story in that film more. It does not main I think this film is bad, it's good in its own ways, I just prefer the 1941 film more. I would recommend this to any werewolf or classic horror fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment