Saturday, October 27, 2012

31 Days of Horror: Day 27 The Evil Dead (1983)

Day 27 film is horror classic The Evil Dead starring but who else Bruce Campbell.

My Review:

My overall impression of this film is that I loved watching this film. While the film can run a little slower than current horror films it is still an very enjoyable film. Pretty much everything in this film was done very well from story to the special effects. The acting in this film was done very well and pretty much everyone played their role in a believable way. The special effects, while done in an old school way, are all done very nicely and effectively. The camera work is also very nice in this film. I can know see why this film has such a following and why people like it so much. I would recommend this film to any horror fan or any gore junkie.

No comments:

Post a Comment