Monday, October 28, 2013

31 Days of Horror 2013: Day 26 ParaNorman (2012)

Day 26 was the 3D stop-motion animated comedy horror family film ParaNorman.

My Review:

ParaNorman was a real joy to watch. This movie has a very good story that is very interesting to watch unfold. All the characters are entertaining and add their own part to the story. The effects and animation in this movie are done very well. I would almost call this movie the 21st century's Nightmare Before Christmas. This is one of the few movies I've seen in a while that actually made me laugh. This movie has jokes and situations that happen in it that I'm surprised they added to a kids movie, which makes the movie all the more better for it. I would recommend this movie really to anyone to watch, if you like Pixar movies then you will like this movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment